Hello there!

Contact me!


Jamie Chow
T: (65) 85713647
E: herbalife.jamiec@gmail.com

Latest news!


SHAPE (May 2008 issue)

Click here to read more!

I am your Personal Wellness Coach

When you start on Herbalife products with me, you got yourself a Personal Wellness Consultant... that's me!

It doesn't matter whether you are losing weight, gaining weight or improving your health and energy.
I will teach you of how to take the products correctly.

I will check on you at least once a week to make sure you are taking your products consistently and diligently so that you can achieve your results.

I will motivate and encourage you all the way during your journey.

Everything is No Problem... as long as we stay positive and focus on our goal.

And remember...I am always here for you! =D

1 comments:

  1. Health and Wellness said...
     

    Great to have seen your blog. I'm Savannah also a health and wellness coach.

Post a Comment